The producer of vegetable oil from Siberia (Russia), natural products for your needs.
A unique, tasty and very useful product from Nature itself!
the food cedar nut oil from siberian cedar. obtained by cold pressing.
l minimum order: 200l
Prophylactic use of:
- As an immunostimulant in various manifestations of ill health or lack of vitamins;
- Bracing means to eliminate the syndrome of chronic fatigue, improve physical and mental capacity;
- For prevention of age-related diseases such as atherosclerosis, diseases of the digestive organs, heart. Therapeutic applications:
- Helps to reduce blood cholesterol levels and inhibits the development of atherosclerosis;
- Is an effective additional tool in the treatment of arterial hypertension;
- Has a normalizing effect on blood vessel walls, improves cerebral and peripheral circulation;
- Reduces or eliminates the violations of fat metabolism;
- Provide effective assistance at diseases of the digestive system (Erosive and ulcerative lesions of the gastrointestinal tract, gastritis, cholecystitis);
- Plays an active role in the nutrition and maintenance of normal life of the growing child's body;
- Breastfeeding mothers to improve lactation, and pregnancy to full natal development of the child;
- For the normalization of sexual function and endocrine glands;
- Beneficial effect in diseases of the skin, burns, frostbite;
- Is an immunostimulant and bracing tool, reduces chronic fatigue syndrome;
- To slow the aging process, improve skin tone and power.
Thanks to this set of nutrients for human health, it is possible recommend Pine nut oil:
For internal use:
- For everyday use in the food (to enter into sauces, condiments, dressings for salads, pastries);
- As a vitamin supplement to the food, as part of multivitamin;
- Part of balms and medicines;
For external use:
- Cosmetics, hair care and body;
- Massage oils. Contraindications Siberian Pine Nut oil, being a natural